Nigerian airforce DSSC requirements 2017
The Nigerian Air Force is inviting graduates and postgraduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets. The application is FREE and the online registration starts on 18 May 2017. You have time to apply until 15 June 2017.
If you are interested, then you must fulfill these requirements:
1. Nigerian by descent or by birth
2. If male then not less than 1.7m tall
3. If female then not less than 1.64m tall
4. The fully expanded chest must be not less than 0.87 meters
5. Be certified by a Government Medical Officer. You have to be mentally and physically fit for appointment into the Service.
6. If you have any of the listed below medical cases, then do not apply:
Problems with sight and hearing,Flat foot,Pregnant women,Major orthopedic operation in the past,Any natural disability (stammering, fracture, etc.)
7. Not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
8. Free from any form of financial embarrassment.
Qualifications for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2017
You should have certain educational skills. Do not apply if you do not have any of the below-listed qualifications You must posses a Bachelor’s Degree with the second class Upper Division or HND with Upper Credit.
The fields and credits are listed below. You must have B.ED in: – Mathematics; – English; – Physics; – Computer Science; – Guidance & Counselling (Female).
You must have B.Sc/BA in: – Sociology; – Peace & Conflict Resolution; – Electrical/Electronics Engineering (IT Specialist); – Psychology; – Physical and Health Education
The process is not that hard.
1. Go to www.airforce.mil.ng.
2. Complete the application online.
3. Print out the under listed documents. Local Government Indigeneship Form; Acknowledgment Form; Attestation form; –
Your attestation form (that you have to print out) must be accompanied by your passport photograph. You also have to endorse your name and signature on the back of the passport photograph.
Academic Qualifications for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2017
You must possess one of these….
1. National Diploma (ND);
2. National Certificate of Education. Or
3. General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two subjects (one sitting) or three subjects (two sittings). List
4.. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four subjects (one sitting) or five subjects (two sittings and including the English Language.);
6. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three subjects including English and at least passes in two other subjects.
Remember that the online registration started on 18 May 2017 and will closes on 15 June 2017. The application is absolutey free of charge. GOOD LUCK