N-Power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment
The N-Power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment is a program designed by the Federal Government of Nigeria under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari to reduce the unemployment rate to it’s minimum in the youth age range.
Their main objective is to provide graduates and non-graduates with the required skills, tools and livelihood to empower them from their unemployment status to being gainfully employed, while also gaining entrepreneurship and innovative skills.
Why You Should Apply for N-Power 2017 Massive Recruitment for Graduates And Non-graduates
1. N-Power is not just a programme to employ youths but it is also focused on preparing Nigerian graduates and non-graduates for a global outsourcing push where young Nigerians can export their services acquired through N-Power to work on global projects that earn Nigeria, foreign exchange.
2. The modular programmes (N-Power Teachers Corps, N-Power Knowledge, N-Power Build) under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work.
3. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
4. N-Power will also be a platform for diversifying the economy.
5. N-Power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets.
6. N-Power also focuses on providing our non-graduates with relevant technical and business skills that enhance their work outlook and livelihood.
The N-power job recruitment portal www.portal.npower.gov.ng will be open for application on June 13, 2017, as directed by the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.
Note, the Npower 2017 application is free, and anybody asking you to pay a particular fee is fraudulent. Also note, that Npower is not going to place a phone call to you from the registration portal, most of this calls are initiated by scammers.
N-power 2017 Recruitment Criteria
> Unemployed graduates or non graduates
> Must be between 18-35 years old
> Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
> For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
> Problem solving skills
> Ability to undertake self-tutorship
N-power 2017 Application Requirements
2. Degree certificate.
3. NYSC discharge certificate.
4. NYSC Number.
6. Passport photographs.
7. Active e_mail address.